Ricky Daluz, suspect in Bangor car fire deaths, moved to Hancock County Jail | News
BANGOR, Maine (AP) - One of the men charged in the deaths of three Maine residents who were shot then left in a burning car in Bangor has been moved from the Penobscot County Jail to the lockup in neighboring Hancock County.
Penobscot Sheriff Glenn Ross did not say why Randall Daluz was moved, but had previously said he was being held under maximum security, because he was experiencing harassment by friends and family of the victims.
Daluz and Nicholas Sexton face murder charges. Ross tells the Bangor Daily News says Sexton is being held in administrative segregation.
They're charged with fatally shooting Daniel Borders of Hermon, Nicolle Lugdon of Eddington, and Lucas Tuscano of Bradford, then setting fire to a rental car with the bodies inside in August.
Both have pleaded not guilty.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Finding the Perfect Tail and Avoiding Shrinkage Helping Lobstermen Through Bawdy Humor
- Former Bar Harbor Police Chief files suit against town
- Danforth couple charged with trafficking meth appear in court
- Court rules on Acadia National Park's concessions contract
- Mt. Desert Island YWCA to Host Support Group for Caregivers