Bees Gone! CCD? | Home & Garden
Tragedy has struck our hives! One of them has NO BEES! This hive was our most vibrant and active all summer long. When I put the second medication pack in a few weeks ago the bees were there, now they are not. They left all their larve and all their honey. It just doesn't make sense. Perhaps it is CCD or colony collapse disorder? Bees from the other two hives are in there now just robbing all the honey. It really is very upsetting.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Flash in the Pans and The Ark set to Celebrate
- Traditional Jazz & Vintage Pop: the New Traditional Jazz Band in Concert at the Stonington Opera Hou
- David Mamet's “The Duck Variations” at Stonington Opera House
- NAMI Maine Bringing a Free Training Opportunity to Blue Hill!
- Live Music From Maritime Canada