MCMH Announces Appointment of ICU Nurse Manager | Events
Maine Coast Memorial Hospital is pleased to announce the appointment of Nikki Robichaud, RN, CCRN, to the position of ICU Nurse Manager. Nikki brings Critical Care experience from EMMC as well as our ICU, House Supervisor experience, a passion for excellence and an intense focus on our patients. Originally beginning her college education in the field of chemical engineering, Nikki completed her degree in Nursing. She has never doubted that decision, as caring for critically ill patients is her love. She is a natural leader with effective communication and critical thinking skills.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GOULDSBORO, Maine (NEWS CENTER) --- Leaders in Gouldsboro are hoping an ongoing project could bring dozens of crucial jobs back to their town.
- Washington county leaders looking into events surrounding leak of social security data
- Belfast among Maine cities with rooted history on Patriots Day
- Finding the Perfect Tail and Avoiding Shrinkage Helping Lobstermen Through Bawdy Humor
- Former Bar Harbor Police Chief files suit against town