MCMH Announces Appointment of ICU Nurse Manager | Events
Maine Coast Memorial Hospital is pleased to announce the appointment of Nikki Robichaud, RN, CCRN, to the position of ICU Nurse Manager. Nikki brings Critical Care experience from EMMC as well as our ICU, House Supervisor experience, a passion for excellence and an intense focus on our patients. Originally beginning her college education in the field of chemical engineering, Nikki completed her degree in Nursing. She has never doubted that decision, as caring for critically ill patients is her love. She is a natural leader with effective communication and critical thinking skills.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stonington Galleries and Studios will Hold its last First Friday Open Gallery Night for the Season
- Flash in the Pans and The Ark set to Celebrate
- Traditional Jazz & Vintage Pop: the New Traditional Jazz Band in Concert at the Stonington Opera Hou
- David Mamet's “The Duck Variations” at Stonington Opera House
- NAMI Maine Bringing a Free Training Opportunity to Blue Hill!