June Maine Tweetup to Be At the Porthole on 6/23 | Business
Are you on Twitter? Have you ever wanted to meet other Maine-based people who use this popular social networking tool IN REAL LIFE!
Then come on down to the Porthole this Thursday night (6/23/2011) for the June Tweetup and put faces to avatars and names to handles. It's a great way to meet, greet and network with other locals.
The event starts at 6pm and goes until 9pm. You don't need to register, but you can on our Facebook page and check out who else has RSVP'd already.
The Porthole is located at 20 Custom House Wharf in Portland, ME. See you there!
Top Downeast Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region