Weight Loss Surgery: Becky Sawtelle One Month Out | Blogs
A whole month has passed since Becky Sawtelle was in the operating room at Central Maine Medical Center undergoing weight loss surgery. She had tried for years to lose weight on her own and finally opted to have the Roux-en-Y Bypass procedure. So far, she has lost 43 pounds and has also experienced the pleasure of clothes that don't fit — not because they're too tight, because they're too big. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GOULDSBORO, Maine (NEWS CENTER) --- Leaders in Gouldsboro are hoping an ongoing project could bring dozens of crucial jobs back to their town.
- Washington county leaders looking into events surrounding leak of social security data
- Belfast among Maine cities with rooted history on Patriots Day
- Finding the Perfect Tail and Avoiding Shrinkage Helping Lobstermen Through Bawdy Humor
- Former Bar Harbor Police Chief files suit against town