Weight Loss Surgery: Becky's Journey | Blogs
When Becky Sawtelle's father died 17 years ago, she ate. When her marriage ended three years later, she ate. And when her older sister died of bone cancer six years ago, she ate. "Food has always been my comfort," says Becky. "It's the one thing I can control and it was always there." Read more.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Stonington Galleries and Studios will Hold its last First Friday Open Gallery Night for the Season
- Flash in the Pans and The Ark set to Celebrate
- Traditional Jazz & Vintage Pop: the New Traditional Jazz Band in Concert at the Stonington Opera Hou
- David Mamet's “The Duck Variations” at Stonington Opera House
- NAMI Maine Bringing a Free Training Opportunity to Blue Hill!