DES Daughter Petitions Eli Lilly to "Fess Up on DES" | Blogs
The recent DES breast cancer trial against drug manufacturer Eli Lilly was a momentous event for Maine DES daughter Patricia Royall. The case was settled out of court on the second day, before all evidence was heard. Royall decided to start a petition drive demanding Eli Lilly’s CEO to “fess up on DES." She has nearly 400 signatures from around the world. Her goal is 5,000. Read more.
Upcoming Events near Downeast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Flash in the Pans and The Ark set to Celebrate
- Traditional Jazz & Vintage Pop: the New Traditional Jazz Band in Concert at the Stonington Opera Hou
- David Mamet's “The Duck Variations” at Stonington Opera House
- NAMI Maine Bringing a Free Training Opportunity to Blue Hill!
- Live Music From Maritime Canada