Call for Runway Grand Retailers in Maine! | Arts & Culture
Runway Grand: The Musical & summer fashion spectacular
Join us for Runway Grand 2012 – August 3 & 4 in downtown Ellsworth!
Runway Grand has evolved over the last two years to become a showcase for Maine Designers and local fashion retailers. This year, our Maine fashion designers will be featured as costume designers for a fully staged musical revue – Runway Grand – and then our local retail shops will take to the runway to show off affordable, fashionable and fun ready-to-wear. It’s a two-day show and fashion showcase … and we don’t want you to be left out!
CALL FOR RUNWAY GRAND RETAILERS IN MAINE
We want your on-the-rack fashions to be the showcase for our runway show that follows the musical revue. It’s a great chance to show off your summer and fall fashions. Here’s the deal:
Each Retailer contributes:
· Two ready-to-wear outfits
· Brief description of each item in the outfit with store address
· Models if you want to provide your own
Each Retailer receives:
· Name of shop & location (web site) in the program;
· Full description and modeling on The Grand runway for two shows;
· One ticket to the show;
· A chance to meet our donors & patrons at a pre-show reception;
· An invitation to the Marquee Restoration Completion celebration this fall;
· A chance to support The Grand and promote your business!
Deadline for participation: June 30, 2012
Information and details: Call Kimberly Fitch or Kristie Billings @ The Grand . (207) 667-9500 . firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from RUNWAY GRAND support the historic restoration of The Grand’s 1938 Art Deco Marquee – scheduled for completion Aug. 31, 2012!
Top Downeast Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mattawamkeag suspends fire chief over possible misuse of funds
- Chicken Stew and Ployes Dinner in Honor of Our Veterans
- Compassionate Communication Panel Discussion To Be Held At Mayo Regional Hospital Resource Center
- East Millinocket school board narrowly approves bond vote for high school
- 8 Miles Apart: A Look Inside School Consolidation for the Katahdin Region